Hey there hi and welcome to my website and I am Akash Navi here. Are you searching for an article online in which you can find an best phone manager software for your computer? If yes and you are searching for such an article then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you about the TunesGo phone manager software by WonderShare. I was searching an phone manager software for me which will help me to manage everything related to my smartphone.
And while I was searching for such software TunesGo is what I found on the internet, I installed this software on my computer and found this very helpful to me and that’s the reason why I am writing about TunesGo by WonderShare on my website. I will tell you everything you need to know about this software and why I am considering this as the best phone manager that you can have for you.
TunesGO Review: Why you should install this right away?
So here is why I was calling this the best phone manager that you can get for you, this offers the features which are mentioned below.
- You can manage Music and Video on your Smartphone.
- You can manage your Photos. (Gallery)
- You can manage your contacts.
- You can manage your messages.
- You can manage your apps.
- File manager which is an extra-ordinary feature with which you can access every corner of your smartphone.
I will tell elaborate the things a little bit for you. 🙂
Music and Video.
Almost all the widely used file types are supported by this unique phone manger and they are, Music, Playlist, Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audiobooks and more.
You can transfer music files from:
- iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices.
- Computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices.
When you connect your iOS or Android device to TunesGo then you can Add, delete, preview photos and add photos to any album or folder on your smartphone.
Managing Contacts and Messages.
You can import, export contacts on your iOS or Android device using TunesGo and not only this but you can backup and merge messages from any of the iOS and Android device. You can also export your contacts from Outlook or computer to your smartphone.
You can export and backup multiple apps from your smartphone at once as a batch with this you can install and uninstall any of the apps which you have installed on your smartphone at anytime using your computer.
File Manager on TunesGo.
With this software you can access any corner of your smartphone, even into those directories which you can’t even see through your smartphone’s file manager. You can keep your smartphone’s directories on your computer as well. (copy them to your computer)
You get some of the additional tools with which you can do the below mentioned tasks:
- Transfer iTunes media to any iOS or Android devices.
- Transfer contents between one iOS/Android device and another.
- You can rebuild iTunes library by transferring files from your iOS device or Android device to your computer.
- You can convert your photos into Gif files as well.
- You can fix iPhone, iPad and iPod which can’t be recognized by iTunes.
- You can root your Android device with one click to get full access on your device.
These were the reason why you should install TunesGo on your computer right now, all the features of this software are exciting right? Yes they are. 🙂
But if you are wondering how you can install this software, let me tell you the procedure which you need to follow.
How to Install TunesGo?
TunesGo is an paid software, you can buy this software by following the link which I have provided at the end of this article. But let me tell you how much this awesome software is going to cost you.
|Manage iOS and Android Devices|
|Single license for 1 year (1 Computer)||$49.95|
|Single license for lifetime (1 Computer)||$59.95|
|Family license for lifetime (2 to 5 Computers)||$159.95|
|Manage iOS devices only|
|Single license for 1 year (1 Computer)||$39.95|
|Single license for lifetime (1 Computer)||$49.95|
|Family license for lifetime (2 to 5 Computers)||$134.86|
|Manage Android devices only|
|Single license for 1 year (1 Computer)||$29.95|
|Single license for lifetime (1 Computer)||$39.95|
|Family license for lifetime (2 to 5 Computers)||$107.89|
So the cost of this software is as mentioned above, buy this toll and I am sure you are going to love it. 🙂 But before you buy you can try TuneGo for free, you can download trial version for Windows and Mac computer.
How to connect your smartphone to TunesGo?
To connect your smartphone, the first thing you have to do is downloading and installing this software on your computer and the follow the steps which I have mentioned below.
- Open TunesGo on your computer and connect your device via USB cable.
- If you are using Android device then you have to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. If you don’t know how you can do that nothing to worry. You will get the steps on your screen, you can refer the image I have embedded below.
- After you enable USB Debugging on your device you are all set to enjoy these features.
If you are using an iOS device, simply connect your device via USB cable, you will see an dialog on your smartphone device asking whether to trust this computer or no? Just tap on trust and you are done with it. Your iOS device will be automatically connected.
What are you waiting for? Buy TunesGo now!