Hey there hi and welcome to my website and I am Akash Navi here, are you searching for an guide online which will help you to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel mobile number? If yes and you are searching for such an article then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right webpage here. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you the complete procedure which you need to follow to transfer balance from your airtel mobile number.
What is balance transfer actually and does it has service charges?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network. And yes its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel Mobile Number?
So let us get started with this and checkout the procedure which you need to follow to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel mobile number.
- Open your mobile phones dialer.
- Dial *141# and press the call button.
- After doing so you will get a USSD menu.
- Select “Share Talk Time” which is the 1st option available in the menu.
- To select “Share Talk Time” press 1 and press send.
- Now you will be asked to enter the mobile number to transfer balance, enter the 10 digit mobile number and press Send.
- And you are done your balance will be transferred within 5 minutes and you will be charged with some service charges and one more thing you can make up to 5 balance transfers per day.
I hope you are clear with all the steps which I have mentioned in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts or questions then you can comment below. I will respond to your comment as soon as possible. 🙂