Using Multiple Facebook accounts on Android and iPhone: Hi there do you want a trick to use or login multiple Facebook accounts on your phones maybe Android or iPhone which runs on iOS then you are landed on the right place on my blog. In my today’s article I am going to show you how you can do that i.e use multiple Facebook accounts on your Android and iPhone, with computers it is easy to use multiple Facebook accounts you can do that by using both the account on different browsers I mean opening one in Firefox and the other one in Google Chrome and one more thing you can also open multiple Facebook accounts in Firefox by opening one in the normal mode and the other in private window of Firefox.
So when it comes to smartphones which run on Android and iPhone we need to type in the username and password the each time we want to switch between the accounts which obviously boring work and consumes time to do, and because of that we need something right? And so for you, I have come up with two apps to do that one for Android smartphone users and another one for iPhone users.
And one more thing before I start to tell you how you can use multiple accounts, there is no trick to doing this… Yes you heard it right the official Facebook app does not let you use multiple accounts on the same smartphone but there are third-party apps which let you do so and we are using one of them to do so.
How to use multiple Facebook accounts on smartphones
Which App should you use?
The app which we are using for Android is Friendcaster and for iPhone users is Friendly, so let me not waste your precious time and let you know how to use multiple Facebook accounts on your Android.
How to use Friendcaster for Android?
Friendcaster is a third-party app as I have mentioned above the official app does not let you do that, Friendcaster is a wonderful app which helps us to use multiple accounts, so let me tell you how to use Friendcaster so here it is.
- First of all download and install Friendcaster.
- After getting it installed on your Android smartphone, Friendcaster will ask you to log in with your Facebook account and the account which you will use for the first time will be considered as the primary account.
- Now enter your primary account credentials and grant access to your primary account.
- Now tap on ‘App Preference’.
- And then tap on ‘Add Another Account’ after that you will be asked your credentials of your second account enter them and you are done.
- You can switch between the accounts from ‘App Preference’.
So this was how you can use multiple accounts in Android, now let me tell you how you can use multiple accounts on your iPhone.
How to use Friendly for iPhone?
Friendly is also a third-party app just like Friendcaster and lets me tell you how you can use Friendly to use multiple accounts on iPhone and to do so follow my steps.
- First of all download and get Friendly installed on your iPhone.
- After that friend will ask you to login with your primary account.
- Enter your credentials there and you can add another account at the same time.
- And you are done.
This was how you can use multiple accounts on iPhone.
So this was my article on how you can access multiple Facebook accounts on your Android and iOS smartphones and these were the two apps which will let you do so.