Hello, Readers! Welcome Here! Well we all know how the Internet has grown rapidly and even many sectors are using this facility to enrich their business and So, banking sector also uses this facility to provide more user experience and flexible to the users. Internet Banking Provides transactions of the users without going to the bank every time. The real problems arise when the password is stolen or you forgot the password that you’ve created while registering your account and you don’t know how to reset the password then you landed in the right place. Here we are going to share you how to reset Internet Banking Password in PNB Bank and all you need to do is just follow the steps and apply clearly and reset password in this Punjab National Bank Guide.
What Is Internet Banking and Uses?
Internet Banking is also known as Online banking, which is an electronic payment system used for transactions from banks to users and coming to the uses as day by day e-shopping has been increasing everything is going online like recharging mobile phones, buying mobiles and clothes etc., to make this we need an active bank account with internet banking feature .
How to Reset Internet Banking Password In PNB.
There are many features made by PNB Bank in Internet Banking for the Good user experience and if you really forgot the password or someone stolen your password then follow these steps to reset the password without finding difficulty.
Reset Internet Banking Password Online.
- First of all, Go to this link PNB Internet Banking.
- Then after that, a window will open and asks you to enter Account ID and E-mail ID which you gave when you registered an account.
- Then they will mail your password by sending a secret link to your mail ID.
- After that take the password and go to the Homepage of the PNB bank.
- Then password should reset again and then click on “Submit”.
- That’s it you have successfully Reset your Internet Banking Password in PNB.
Reset Internet Banking Password Offline.
- First of all, Go the Nearest Branch of your PNB.
- Then take a form regarding Internet Banking and write the password reset form.
- Submit to the respective managers.
- They will set the password depending upon your choice.
- That’s it you have successfully Reset your Internet Banking Password in PNB through offline.
Reset by Sending E-mail to Customer Care.
If you find the above steps difficulty then you can also recover your password by just sending E-mail to customer care and the E-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them details like Account Number, User ID and if it matches the bank data then they send courier to your registered address within a week and make sure the seal is not opened if it is then going to your bank branch and complaint them.
Internet Banking is ruling the present world as it provides great features for the users but keeping password safer is the biggest challenge facing nowadays, so we request to follow the safety measures like not changing passwords to anyone and clear the windows cache memory if you using Internet Banking in net cafe and many other protective methods should be taken in order to keep your password secure and hope if you found this post interesting and helpful please share with others and people who are facing this problem because your share makes them aware of it.