Hey there hi and welcome to my blog, are you from Bangalore and searching online for how to register FIR online in Bangalore or something related to that? if yes then you have been landed on the right web page because in this article of mine I am going to show you how you can register FIR online in Bangalore. Bangalore police have launched this feature a few months ago and is a good one for people of Bangalore as they can register the FIR online in Bangalore.
Even Delhi Police has this feature of Online FIR registration but they take online FIR only for lost documents and not for the other things but Bangalore city police are more advanced than Delhi police in this case. As we can register FIR online in Bangalore for all kinds of items we lost. But what all types of items we can register FIR online? don’t worry it is provided below.
For what all you can Register FIR online?
You can register FIR online in Bangalore for below-given items:
- Computer and Computer accessories.
- Mobiles, Tablets, Mobile accessories.
- Suitcases and luggage.
- Books and dairies.
- Child Items.
- Important Documents: Adhaar Card, PAN Card, Mark sheets, Passport, Driving License, etc.
So these are the items for which you can register FIR online in Bangalore. Now let us see how you can register FIR online in Bangalore and what all are the steps involved in it.
How to Register FIR online in Bangalore.
To register FIR online in Bangalore you need to open the FIR portal first and I will provide you the link to it. By using which you will be followed to the Online FIR portal of Bangalore city Police but before that let me tell you few things about Online FIR in Bangalore.
Things to know before registering FIR Online.
- Bangalore City police have launched this feature to help us (people of Bangalore) so make sure you don’t misuse it. And take the right advantage of it.
- Don’t try to register false FIR online you will be punished by Bangalore city police.
- You can register FIR if and only if your item is lost in Bangalore City Police area and not outside that.
- For more details regarding FIR Online, you can contact the nearest police station in Bangalore City.
Procedure to register FIR online in Bangalore.
So now comes the main thing the procedure for you to register FIR online in Bangalore. As I had mentioned in one of the above paragraphs that you need to open the Online FIR Portal of Bangalore city police. Here is the link for you to do so follow this link first. Online FIR portal.
After you open the link which I have mentioned above you will see a screen something like shown in this image below.
Now what you need to do to register FIR online in Bangalore is to fill all the details which are asked by you in the form. I will assist you to do so.
Details you need to fill in the online FIR application:
- Category: Select the category of an item of which you are registering FIR.
- Sub Category: Subcategory selects that from the drop-down menu.
- Brand: Select the brand in case of mobile, laptop, etc.
- Color: Select the color of the item.
- State: Select as Karnataka.
- City: Select it as Bangalore.
- Area: Select the area where you lost your item.
- Exact Location: Give the location where you lost the item.
- Additional Details: Any details if you want to provide.
- Full Name: Your Full name.
- Email ID: Your correct and functional Email ID.
- Phone: Your Phone number.
- Do you know the lost data? : Select Yes or No.
- Upload snap of item? : Upload if you have it.
- Approx value of Lost item Rs. : Enter the cost of the item you lost.
- Enter Code: enter the code which is shown in the image there.
- Then at last click on “Submit” you are done.
You can also check how to register FIR online in Delhi as well I have published a separate article about that.