Hey there hi and welcome to my website and I am Akash Navi here, I think you have got something deleted from any of your storage device such as Hard Drive, Flash Drive, Memory Card etc. and with a tensed mind you are searching online for an article which will help you or guide you I can say to Recover deleted data from any device you have. If yes and you are searching for such a guide online. Then don’t take tension about the files you have deleted because I will tell you the procedure which you need to follow to recover those files and get them back. I can give you 99% guarantee that you will get your files back.
What happens when you delete your data?
I said not to take tension about the data which you have deleted from your device accidentally, you may have got a question in your mind like. Why is he telling like that? If yes here is the answer, when you delete any file from your device that data will go into Recycle Bin of your computer. And when you empty your recycle bin, your data is not deleted 🙂 You have just deleted the map of that file from your computer. Got it? Your file isn’t deleted from your device and so they can be recovered with some Special Data Recovery Software.
How to Recover Deleted Data From Any Device?
So now it’s time for me to tell you how to recover deleted data from any device i.e. Hard Drive, Flash Drive, Memory Card etc. All the steps which you need to follow are given below. We are going to make use of a special data recovery software which is WonderShare’s Data Recovery.
WonderShare is one of the major software development company of China and they have developed a software which is named as Data Recovery. This is the software which is going to help us to get your files back.
This software can help you to recover files from:
- Computer & Laptop(Recycle Bin included).
- Flash Drive.
- Digital Camera/Camcorder.
- Hard Drive.
- Removable Drives.
And can recover almost all types of files like:
- Audio Files.
- Emails and Messages. (PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.)
Isn’t WonderShare’s Data Recovery interesting? yes, it is.
You can try Data Recovery Software for Free, using these links given below.
Procedure to recover deleted files.
- So the first step you need to do is connect the device from which you have deleted your files. (in case of memory cards and external hard drives) But if you have deleted files from the internal hard drive of your computer or Laptop, you can go with the second step. 🙂
- Now you need to download and install WonderShare’s Data Recovery Software by using the link which is provided above.
- Once you are done with downloading and installation of the software you will see a dialog box which is shown below, click on Start Now.
- Now you will be asked what type of data you want to recover? Refer the image below for more.
- I want to recover one of my MP3/Audio files I will select it and click Next. Select the type of file you wish to recover with this software.
- Now you need to select the location where the file was stored, you can refer the image below.
- In my case, my file was in E:/ drive of my computer so I selected it. You can select the device or drive where your file was. 🙂
- Now in the next step click on Enable Deep Scan first and then click on Start, when you do so the search for your file begins. You can refer the image below.
- Once your file is found they will be shown to you just select the file and click on Recover and you are done with it. 🙂
So this was how you can recover deleted data from any device, I hope you understood the steps you need to follow. WonderShare’s Data Recovery really works and I have used it to recover my files and I am 99% sure it will work for you as well. You are allowed to recover 100 MB of data with a Free trial version of this software and if you want to recover more. You can upgrade the software to full version. Which will cost you $49.95 and for Photo Recovery version $34.95 Thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. 🙂