Hey there hi and welcome to my website and I am Akash Navi here are you searching online for an article in which you will find the procedure to deactivate Caller tune in Vodafone by SMS? If yes and you want to deactivate caller tune and searching for the procedure online then you have been landed on the right webiste. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you how you can deactivate or disable caller tune on your Vodafone mobile number. Deactivating it is very simple and you just need to send an SMS and you are done with it. I will tell you the SMS format which you need to follow in order to disable it.
But before we proceed to the further part of this article, I would like to show you few articles about Vodafone which I have published on my website which may be useful for you. After that we will have a look over the SMS format. Do you know you can take loan on your Vodafone mobile number? If you want to know the procedure then I have two articles of you which will tell you how you can take talktime loan and Internet loan on your mobile number. I have one more article about disabling service and that is how you can deactivate Vodafone Flash. If you wish you can read them too and many more Vodafone Guides which I have published.
How to deactivate Caller tune in Vodafone by SMS?
So let us now get started with this article and check out how you can deactivate Caller tune by sending an SMS from your Vodafone mobile number, and to do so follow the instructions given below.
- First of all open your smartphones lock if you have locked it with anykind of password.
- Open your messaging app whichever you are using it maybe Google Hangouts or Default messaging app.
- And see the SMS format provided below for Prepaid and Postpaid connections and send it to the number given.
- Both the numbers provided below are toll free number, which means no money will be deducted for the SMS you make to deactivate caller tune.
Prepaid Vodafone Connection.
- Type CAN CT all in capital letter.
- And send it to 144.
- You will receive confirmation SMS from Vodafone as soon as you send this SMS.
Postpaid Vodafone Connection.
- Type CAN CT all in capital letter just like you need to do for prepaid connection,, what is different is the number to which you need to send to SMS to.
- And you need to send this message from your Postpaid connection to 111.
So this was how you can deactivate caller tune in Vodafone by SMS, I hope you got all the information for which you were searching online. If you have any kind of questions you can comment below. I will respond to your comment as quick as possible and if you want to get assisted instantly you can contact Vodafone Customer care. Thanks for reading and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.