Hey there hi and welcome to my website and I am Akash Navi here are you searching for an article online in which you will find information regarding the Voice rate cutters in Vodafone? If yes and you are searching for such an article online. Then let me tell you that your search ends here, because in this article of mine I will be telling you how you can check Voice Rate Cutters in Vodafone mobile number. I have articles on my website in which I have mentioned how you can check various things in your Vodafone connection like Checking talktime offers, roaming packs and many more Vodafone guides have been published on my website.
Voice rate cutters are offers or plans I can say which will decrease the amount which is costed to you for each call you make with your mobile number. Like if your currently being charged 30 Paise per minute for each call. These rate cutters will help you to cut or bring down those charges. Sometimes if you run out of your balance and when you are in emergency you can take talktime loan on your mobile number and if you don’t want to take loan then you can request balance from anyone from your friends or family who uses Vodafone as their telecom operator.
How to check Voice rate cutters in Vodafone?
So let us now get started with this article and check out how you can check the rate cutters offers in your Vodafone connection. And to do so you can follow the procedure which is provided below.
- Open dailer of your smartphone phone.
- And dial *111# which is one of the standard USSD Codes of Vodafone.
- After that you will be getting an USSD menu which is normal one which we get when we try to check our balance in our phones
- From that menu you need to select Bonus Card option.
- After you select that one many offer categories will be shown to you on your phone screen from that one select “Voice Rate Cutters”.
- And you are done with it, all those offers which are available for you will be shown to you on your screen. 🙂
So this was how you can check Voice rate cutters in Vodafone I hope you got all the information for which you were searching online. If you have any kind of doubts or questions you can comment below. Thanks for reading and yea stay tuned with me for more Vodafone Stuff like this one. 🙂