Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome: Hello there and welcome to my blog, are you searching online for ‘How to block pop-ups in Google Chrome’ then you have been landed on the right web page because in this post I am going to show you how to block pop-ups in Google Chrome. You can get rid of those annoying adware when you remove pop ups so let me show you how to block pop-ups in Google Chrome.
While using the internet if we get pop-ups on Google Chrome or any other browsers we feel annoyed and those pop ups waste our time because when you get any of the of popups on your Google Chrome browser then you can’t use the internet until you close that pop-ups so we need to remove pop-ups from our browser and this is what about this article is and before I start my article do you hate buffering then check this Improve YouTube Buffering this will help you.
Why you get pop-ups in Google Chrome?
There are plenty of reason why you may be getting these pop ups on your Google Chrome browser and let me list some of the reasons why you are getting pop-ups in Google Chrome:
- These pop ups come into your Google Chrome browser when you install any kind of free software available on the internet and the software may be like free music streamer, free news update toolbar etc. such kind of software are called as adware.
- You may have installed any 3rd party extension on your Google Chrome.
- And much more.
So these 2 were the reasons I know why you may be getting those pop-ups in Google Chrome, and if you know some reasons other than these two then comment that below I will add them to my article.
How to Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome and remove pop-ups?
So now it’s time to show you the exact way of blocking those pop ups you are getting in Google Chrome and how to remove pop ups you are getting in your browser.
To Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome we need to install a Google Chrome extension which will help us to block and remove pop-ups, and the extension which we are going to use is ‘Adblock’ almost everybody knew about Adblock extension this is available for multiple web browsers which block ads on the web page you open and this also blocks the pop-ups and helps you to remove pop ups.
Steps to block pop-ups in Google Chrome:
So to block and remove pop-ups follow these steps,
- First of all open Google Chrome browser.
- After opening Google Chrome you can get a link to Chrome web store on the homepage of Google Chrome click on that.
- If you don’t find any link to Chrome web store then don’t worry I will give you the direct link Google Chrome web store.
- After opening Google Chrome web store search for ‘Ad Block’ there.
- And now get the extension installed on your Google Chrome browser.
- And you are done.
Now this extension will block pop-ups in Google Chrome and this will automatically remove pop-ups from your browser. So now it’s time to browse the internet without pop-ups, so now enjoy your browsing without interruptions from those annoying pop-ups with ads.
When this extension block pop-ups in Google Chrome it will notify you and if you feel that extension is blocking wrong pop up then you can also disable this for the particular website also.
Those pop ups are really annoying, right? Now don’t worry because you are have already blocked pop-ups in Google Chrome. So now it’s time to browse smoothly without pop-ups, hope I helped you to block pop-ups in Google Chrome then please share this with your friends as well because let them also remove pop-ups from their browser, Stay tuned.